< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: New Twist for School Safety in Missouri  (Read 682 times)

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
New Twist for School Safety in Missouri
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
Adding another chapter to the book of “How to Villify American Gun Owners”, a new bill on the table of the Missouri State Senate would require parents to notify their child’s school if they own a firearm.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/attn-missouri-gun-owners-please-report-to-the-principals-office_012013

Tell me that children of gun owners would not be treated differently if you attend some libtard school district.  :angry:
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: New Twist for School Safety in Missouri
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 02:17:20 PM »
Erf :(
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Jeepguy

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 03:17:12 PM »
" require parents to notify their child’s school if they own a firearm."

Are Children in Missouri allowed to own firearms ?  ;D  Seriously, would not this violate all sorts of privacy issues, and are they going to enlist the kids to turn in their parents if they do not comply? It is another dumb  knee jerk reaction that does not solve any problems. I am thinking the plan is to inundate the legislators with so much of this type of stuff that we just cannot keep up with fighting it all.

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 03:22:41 PM »
Did someone move Missouri to the Atlantic seaboard?

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
Adding another chapter to the book of “How to Villify American Gun Owners”, a new bill on the table of the Missouri State Senate would require parents to notify their child’s school if they own a firearm.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/attn-missouri-gun-owners-please-report-to-the-principals-office_012013

Tell me that children of gun owners would not be treated differently if you attend some libtard school district.  :angry:

Solution: transfer your firearms to a trust, and then you don't own them any more!  8)

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »
Solution: transfer your firearms to a trust, and then you don't own them any more!  8)

Are you sure about that?  Thinking specifically about a Revocable Trust.  Also, thinking out loud about how this might work with any potential AWB.  If, for example, said firearms are property of said Revocable Trust ....

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 05:27:18 PM »
WOW just WOW. A new low for sure!

A-FIXER

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 08:51:56 PM »
Thats BS........ can't you smell it where your at?