< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Panetta removes ban on women in combat  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: Panetta removes ban on women in combat
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 02:44:30 AM »

POWs are a sore spot with me. Me and lots of Americans think we turned our backs on them several times in our history. In Nam, the North made some little piddley deal with Nixon or whoever the puppet was at the time, something like 4 million dollars in exchange for some bodies and some POWs.
For some reason, we reniged on the deal, and everyone quit talking about it.

We print the money like toilet paper rolls anyway, what was the big deal over the money. ? 

True it would but it might not even make the news too only because there was some stuff that went on over in Desert Storm that wasn't released to the public only to not give the military a bad name at the time.  I do know there were a few POW women in Desert Storm and a few MIA's.  So it just goes to show you that we do serve in the combat areas.

Offline msspatz

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 07:59:13 AM »
Removed due to content that wasn't meant to be hateful but was.  I'm not a hateful person just to let you all know I'm actually very easy to get along with.  I'm just passionate about the military and the people that live in america and anyone that puts us in jepardy just upsets me.  Again please forgive me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:25:28 PM by msspatz »
ZERO PLANNING ON YOUR PART CONSTITUTES AN EMERGENCY ON MY PART

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »
msspatz. This is a warning...NFOA can not condone any talk of executing anyone on this forum.  It is a violation of the agreement you signed when you joined 

http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,3767.0.html

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

Please, let's all keep it classy, OK?
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline msspatz

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 07:20:20 PM »
I'm sorry Dan I didn't mean it like that go ahead and remove the post please I'm also passionate about POW/MIA's I by no means intend to hurt or mame anyone.  I should have worded it differently in a manner that wouldn't seem hateful.  Please forgive I will next time take the time to think before my passion gets in the way.

A-FIXER

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
I forgive you already :)

Offline msspatz

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 07:26:01 PM »
Awe thanks.  :D

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 07:27:30 PM »
I'm sorry Dan I didn't mean it like that go ahead and remove the post please I'm also passionate about POW/MIA's I by no means intend to hurt or mame anyone.  I should have worded it differently in a manner that wouldn't seem hateful.  Please forgive I will next time take the time to think before my passion gets in the way.

I understand the passion. I delete a lot of long posts
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:24 PM »
Carry on
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline msspatz

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 07:31:34 PM »
Thanks Dan!!!