< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 9mm Metallic Cartridge Reloading Clinic Monday, 11February2013 Papillion, NE  (Read 5052 times)

Offline Neeco

• It is what it isn't...
  • Steel Benefactor
It was my pleasure.

I also feel the need to say, I am in no way responsible for anything that happens from here on out.  I will NOT take responsibility for the decrease in reserve cash, the lightening of your wallet/checkbook, or the look on your SO's face after a trip to Cabelas/GU/Scheels (for the third time this week).  You must understand that this is a curse, and now that it has you, you are fully engulfed for the foreseeable future.

Most importantly, Have fun and be safe.  DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING.  Better to redo something than lose that booger picker or worse...

Offline kevins7189

• NFOA Full Member
Thank you very much for the awesome class.  I've been a little nervous getting started at this, but now that I've seen the process in person, and been schooled on the dangers, all concerns have been removed.  Training was hands on, informative, and very professional.
I recommend anyone considering reloading to take one of these classes, especially like me if you don't know anyone that can give you then a demo.
Unfortunately at this time it's a PITA to get started, but it'll happen.

thanks again
“I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”  --Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
When leaving the house to purchase Reloading Supplies, I always tell my wife,
"Honey, I'm leaving now.   I'm going down to the local bar to meet up with some Floozies......."

She says,
"OK with me.    Just don't you go over to Cabelas or Guns Unlimited and buy a whole bunch more of that shooting stuff!!!!"

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Oleshome

• NFOA Full Member
Hey guys, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the class.  It was informative and I feel like I got a lot from it.  Really looking forward to the rifle reloading class too!  Absolutely worth my time and the little bit of cash asked for.  Thanks again!  Ole

Offline iamjlira

• NFOA Full Member
Thank you both very much for your time, knowledge and patience.
All my questions and concerns were addressed and my confidence boosted towards my new endeavor.

I know at one point a rifle cartridge clinic was discussed tentatively for March 4th 2013.
If that is the case I have arranged to be available on that evening and would like to be considered confirmed if such a clinic were to take place.

Thank you again
Joel

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
Joel.........

I just posted the .223 Metallic Rifle Cartridge Clinic for 4Mar13.

You have been added to the list.

Lookin' forward to it.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline khawes

• Forum Member
I wish I would have seen this earlier.  I would have loved to take this class.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
khawes:

That particular reloading clinic will not be the last such clinic that unfy and I ever hold.

Now......If you could scoop up a coupla more attendees to save us the marketing effort, since we've both got Other Stuff going on, we could probably be persuaded to schedule one sooooooner rather than later.

Unfy and I like this stuff so much, when there are quiet times, we teach it to
Each Other.   And.....He's Rather Good at It.

sfg

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Unfy and I like this stuff so much, when there are quiet times, we teach it to
Each Other.   And.....He's Rather Good at It.

And I've learned from SFG and picked up a few tricks as well.

Love the machinist's square from Menards for less than $4.  That thing is so frickin' handy for a variety of things.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D