< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: LaRue Tactical has my vote and will spend my cash there if possible!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline shovelhead69

• NFOA Full Member
NEWS RELEASE:
02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

* * This policy does not apply to Military / Federal Agencies * *
To accuse a man for the sake of drama is a cowardly timid man's work (Rick)

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Re: LaRue Tactical has my vote and will spend my cash there if possible!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:48 PM »
Ha! Dwell on that NY!

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
I wish every manufacturer would follow suit.  If Remington, Glock, and S&W would decide to stop selling to them it would make quite a statement.

Offline johncavh

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
that news release is over a year old ???

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 07:21:06 PM »
that news release is over a year old ???
Just a typo... I received the notice directly from Larue Tactical on Feb 8th 2013
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 07:39:09 PM »
I wish every manufacturer would follow suit.  If Remington, Glock, and S&W would decide to stop selling to them it would make quite a statement.

That is the key- if Glock USA and S&W would follow suit I think we'd have a real movement. That would pressure Springfield Ruger, Beretta, etc. I am proud of LaRue & Barrett but can't imagine it actually making a difference. But if the big boys made a stand...well I would love to see Gov Schmo explain why all NY's 'finest' had to convert to Hi-Points or surplus Makarovs.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Offline NB

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:52 PM »
+1 Larue.  Nice work.
You can hope in one hand and crap in the other, then see which one fills up first.

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »
Good for them. I don't see Glock, an Austrian company, going this route. It would be great to see all the other AR15 manufactures take this stance. S&W has a contract with NSP, but it would be great for them to send a letter saying that no work or parts beyond those covered in existing contracts will be forthcoming if NE institutes any sort of AWB.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 08:09:08 PM »
Love it.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D