< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: One Extra Round For Glocks, In The Grip Hole  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
One Extra Round For Glocks, In The Grip Hole
« on: February 16, 2013, 10:45:29 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111008655809?redirect=mobile

This company makes a plug for Glock grips that holds one round. Hey, never know when you might be one round short!

$8.99 and free shipping

Check his store for other calibers.

Mine is for a Glock 20 and it fits perfectly.

I am using it with gen 1 mags with plus 2 extensions. 1 in pipe, 16 in magazine, 2 in extension, and one in grip. Doing the math, my Glock 20, really is a 20! 20 rounds of 10mm is the way to go.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: One Extra Round For Glocks, In The Grip Hole
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »
Maybe for after an oh-**** situation and you're riding home with an empty magazine....

Now instead, after nerves have calmed and things are settled down... you'll have one left.

Weird.

edit:

Actually, i do like the 22 rifle things where people drill out the stocks of cheap 22's to store extra ammo in.... heh
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: One Extra Round For Glocks, In The Grip Hole
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:37:18 AM »
Plus 5 extensions arrive UPS today.  My Plus 2's are showing age at apx. 20 years old.  One has a cracked edge, so it was time for them to go.

Looking around the Internet, I found Plus 5 extensions.  Might as well really tick off Diane F!  lol