< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Money???? It is starting crash of US Dollar  (Read 979 times)

A-FIXER

Re: Money???? It is starting crash of US Dollar
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 10:26:06 AM »

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:37:03 PM »
The largest economic indicator, is the worlds largest retailer, Wal-Mart. 

Over the past two months, Wal-Mart says at their distributor level, the sites, that restock the local Wal-Mart stores, orders for merchandise has almost dried up to a complete stop, according to one news report I read yesterday.

I do not remember the source, but it may have been www.drudgereport.com 

If Wal-Mart is hurting, everybody is hurting. 

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 11:56:19 PM »
The best indicator of the collapse of the US Dollar will  be when all other countries besides the US avoid using the Dollar as a "World Reserve  Currency", which means that it will no longer be a WRC.   When that happens the debt the Obama administration is transferring to other countries which USED to use the Dollar as a WRC will not not be transferred any more and the result  will be hyper-inflation as the value of the Dollar drops inversely proportional to the number of greenbacks in circulation.   

http://tribune.com.pk/story/499408/pernicious-influence-the-world-reserve-currency--root-of-all-evil/

When the BRICS, joined by Japan, the EU and Australia move away from the  Dollar as a WRC, which will be all the major traders of the world,  then you'll know the end of the Dollar is near.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
The next BRICS meeting is a month from now.   Some major announcements could come out of that meetings, but probably sometime later this year it will be announced that they are going to no longer use the Dollar as a WRC.   

It will cause a lot of civil unrest in this country, which is what I believe is what all that military training in L.A., Huston and Miami have been about:   Getting ready for it.   This is the second reason why I wanted a CCW.   During the Rodney King L.A. riots those who had weapons were able to defend themselves from mobs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:59:32 PM by GreyGeek »