< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Johanns announces Retirement !!  (Read 930 times)

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Johanns announces Retirement !!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:37:30 AM »
How convenient......the dominoes are stacked and falling into place....Heineman was next in the pecking order... so you knew it had to happen.  Certainly explains some of his votes this year.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
is the NFOA PAF ok with Heineman?
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
Great,,,, I mean that truly He sold us down the river with the NDAA alone hopefully he stay with kerry in new york...

A-FIXER

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
So as we think about the next stage of our lives, we want a quieter time with our focus on each other, our family and our faith.

He should have been using his faith, long ago but as a faith fill person I probally am headed TO THE BIG OVEN BELLOW AND ON A BULLET... on a squewier.... This I know I have chance to change but today world it may be out of my reach.. too many ill thoughts.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:37:53 PM »
I mean that truly He sold us down the river with the NDAA

Don't forget his vote regarding the so called "Fiscal cliff".... he and Fortenberry did nothing more than support a tax increase (you can spin it into Permanent tax cuts blah blah blah all you want, but my paycheck shrunk) and still NO spending cuts...and his support for Chucky Chuck "Carpetbagger" Hagel..... me thinks he had a Ben Nelson revelation i.e. I've sold out one to many times and probably not going to be reelected....and yes I voted for him multiple times and contributed financially to his campaigns over the years.  Frankly been disappointed in his current voting record.

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
He's not like Nelson. The state GOP wouldn't have primaried him and he would have won the general. I think he's just going to make the move to lobbying early so he can make more money.

A-FIXER

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 01:50:44 PM »

Don't forget his vote regarding the so called "Fiscal cliff".... he and Fortenberry did nothing more than support a tax increase (you can spin it into Permanent tax cuts blah blah blah all you want, but my paycheck shrunk) and still NO spending cuts...and his support for Chucky Chuck "Carpetbagger" Hagel..... me thinks he had a Ben Nelson revelation i.e. I've sold out one to many times and probably not going to be reelected....and yes I voted for him multiple times and contributed financially to his campaigns over the years.  Frankly been disappointed in his current voting record.

No, I haven't forgot I just didn't  want to add ''MORE GUNPOWDER TO MY DELIVERY SYSTEM''

A-FIXER

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »
OK  "" josher89"" AKA Senator KINTNER     Nows your change to do something really good for the Nebraskans and the Country....... :)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
I emailed Fortenberry and thanked him for his stand on the 2A, and for honoring his oath to "protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies....".   I got a call  from one of his aids this afternoon thanking me for the email and its contents.   I plan to send another one about the Feds ordering 1.6 billion rounds of small arms ammo and I will suggest that it is a plan to circumvent the 2A by removing ammo from the civilian market, and it is working.   A gun without ammo is worthless.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »
They've already asked Bob Kerry if he was interested in the seat. He says not right now but he would have to look at it more closely in the future. Translate that as - I won't know till I find out if Harry Reid is still around by then or has been sent home to fondle his pomegranate trees because he's a drooling imbecile and unable to keep their deal.

A-FIXER

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »
He (kerry) will never regain a seat like that again.... at least in this state in the near future...