< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Scheels  (Read 1773 times)

A-FIXER

Scheels
« on: February 22, 2013, 09:59:30 PM »
To any and all does scheels in Omaha sell gun,powder,primers,cases, you get the idea... Thanks in advance. And is it worth my dime to go there while I go to cabelas in la vista?

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Scheels
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »
Scheels does do reloading supplies (or at least did 3 months ago).

Has some Dillon equipment IIRC (unique-ish ?).

Selection was kinda wider but less at the same time... it was weird.  It's worth checking out although parking is a royal PITA.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:12:01 PM »
thanks unfly going there from Grand Island, just didn't know leaving GI at 6am to do some shopping at cabelas at the same time UNLESS someone thinks I should go somewhere else?

Offline Mudnrox

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
Guns Unlimited at 120th and I in Omaha also has reloading supplies.
Today they had small and large rifle primers (didn't see any pistol primers), some powders, and other reloading equipment.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:17:07 PM »
Guns Unlimited 120th & I has a fair amount of reloading equipment, probably the best place to pick up powder in the area.  They aint got much for cheap bullets (ie: berry's etc), but do carry a lot of hornady bullets.

Primers, they're mostly Winchester, but do have some CCI and other stuff floating around.  Last time I was in there, they had 40 or so Mec shotshell presses.

Speaking of which, it's been a while since i've been in GU so I dunno what their shelves look like after all the panic crap.

When you do walk in, do take a look to the right and back of the store... it will look like it might be 'not for customers' or storage area, but there's A LOT of shot shell stuff back there etc.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 10:18:20 PM »
Oh, and Cabela's doesn't really do powder much any more.  Across the main aisle from all the gun stuff and ammo is a small black rifle area.... that's the only place i've seen powder (not even behind the gun shelves).

A-FIXER

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:23:43 PM »
THANK YOU ALL!!!