< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Thank you, SFG  (Read 1040 times)

Offline gigabelly

• Steel Benefactor
  • KD0RTI
Thank you, SFG
« on: February 26, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »
We had the .40 metallic cartridge class last night and though I have spoke with and messaged SFG multiple times, it was my first chance to meet him FTF.  I really enjoyed his teaching style and the way he communicated the material.  Unfy was there as well and added another dimension to the class dynamic, improving the experience even more. 

I will be taking many more classes from SFG, starting this weekend. I highly suggest him.  If you ever get the chance, fatten up your credential file with this guy.  Top shelf! 
Government is not the solution to our problems, Government is our problem. -Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Thank you, SFG
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »
Let Us Here Sing the Unsung Heros:

Unfy........Who is Steadfastly Loyal to the Stringent Demands of the Reloading Art:   Safety, Consistency, and Conservatism.

Altheman2.....Who Has Quietly Given Signficant Behind-the-Scenes Support to the Reloaders on This Forum.

These Folks Make it Work.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Thank you, SFG
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »
Was a pleasure to be able to help out with the class despite debilitating pain. Was good to meet everyone face to face, too.  Hopefully got a few more hand loaders out there now :).
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D