< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.  (Read 4518 times)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
LASR Holiday Sale!!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 10:06:27 PM »

Link to online shop: www.centrolutions.com/products/

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
BLACK FRIDAY-- LASR, SIRT, Laser Ammo
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 01:36:41 PM »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
Re: MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 02:35:58 AM »
Just a heads up:

We'll be at a couple different booths at SHOT show, the NRA Meeting in Indiana, and, biggest of all:

The Lincoln Gun Show!!

For those of you who don't know, our initial launch/first public expo was at the Lincoln Gun Show, just under a year ago, and they were so good to us we want to stop by to support a local event (and get some direct-customer-base feedback, which can be invaluable).

Stop on by!!! LASR 2.0 should be released by then, which includes a variety of new features and improvements. We will of course have Laser Ammo and SIRT devices with our software licenses for sale, and, if nothing else, you can get the chance to get some trigger time on what is becoming THE name in dryfire training software.

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 01:04:42 AM »
A new option has fully launched this week for the LASR software:

Using this webcam, LASR works with infrared training aides. The cam is currently available in our online shop, and the shipments for IR SIRT and Laser Ammo gear are on the way.

Why would you want to use infrared?

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 07:18:41 PM »
Also, in case no one saw:

This one is just a teaser put up a few weeks ago:

This one is apparently a first in a series of main features, he first wanted to test the limits of the software:

Offline justsomeguy

• Defender of the Constitution
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 09:50:16 PM »
OK, I'll bite.
What can you do for a guy who carries a pistol without a resettable trigger?
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." - Marcus Aurelius

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 09:55:27 PM »
OK, I'll bite.
What can you do for a guy who carries a pistol without a resettable trigger?

For follow up shots, you have three options:

1) Resetting triggers: These are available for glocks, and come standard in some weapons (i.e. double action revolvers) The replacement triggers tend to be pricey, and I would personally recommend option #3 over purchasing a resetting trigger, as you will end up spending about the same amount of, or more, money. Manual actions also fall in this category, such as pump action shotguns, as the insert will stay in the chamber when the action is moving.

2) For AR-15s: The SIRT bolt replaces your bolt carrier group and operates from the motion of your trigger bar when you press the trigger. The switch inside the bolt has built in resistance to simulate a ~6 lb trigger pull, and, if you are willing to wait and pay the extra $$, we can special order a different trigger pull weight. These are a bit tricky to get adjusted to your AR the first time, but once it is set, it is just a drop in mod that takes only about 10 seconds to switch out.

3) For pistols: Dedicated training pistols, called SIRTs are available currently for full size glocks. There are a few different versions of this, depending on features. An M&P version is in the works, although the release date keeps getting pushed back. We are on the short list when it gets released.

Keep in mind:
Now, if none of those fit the bill, then you will have to rack the slide between each shot, just like you do during normal dryfire. This doesn't keep you from getting good training, but it does limit some options, and hinders the fun factor.

Offline AWick

• Steel Benefactor
  • Home is where your armory is.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 10:03:22 PM »
Let me know when the M&P model gets released. I might have to convince the wife that it is what I "need" for my bday... I can't "commit" to an order yet as I just don't have any free cash..., baby on the way and  the life stuff and all. I'm definitely interested though!!!

Thanks,
"Well-regulated" meant well equipped, trained and disciplined... not controlled with an iron fist.