< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.  (Read 4519 times)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:59:03 PM »
L.A.S.R.
Laser Activated Shot Reporter
"Enhance your dryfire training."

We have been selling L.A.S.R. software licenses for about a month now, but we just recently got all the laser training aides added to the online store. You get a discount on any laser training aides you purchase with a L.A.S.R. software license (~5-10% off MSRP)

For Laser Ammo we have: 9mm, 40S&W, .45ACP, .45 Long Colt, .38 Special, .357, 20 Gauge, 12 Gauge, and .308 Winchester

For Nextlevel Training we have the full line of SIRT Pistols and SIRT AR Bolts, however I am still waiting on restocking shipments, so I do not have SIRT Pros or any SIRT AR Bolts in stock at the moment.

We are also now offering discounts to Law Enforcement, Military, and Instructors. Email john@mwts-training.com for more info.

I just released our wholesale price sheet to the world. That pricing is available to retailers and bulk purchases (more than four licenses). Contact me at the email above for more info.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:03:00 PM by wallace11bravo »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
Re: MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 06:44:04 PM »
Here is the new interactive tutorial. It is also a good way to preview the software:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qCot7UBnJI_bd5q76DouHuOcJDmFGsSEs479ILh3tWk/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:49 AM »
awesome!
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »
Our Facebook giveaway is now on:

L.A.S.R. Facebook Promo
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:33:10 AM by wallace11bravo »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »
With the snowstorm keeping me from the range, the website got a series of upgrades and updates this weekend, especially the L.A.S.R. page, take a look:

http://www.mwts-training.com/LASR

And the facebook giveaway is still on, we are over 1/3 of the way there!
Facebook L.A.S.R. giveaway
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:41:38 AM by wallace11bravo »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »
SIRT AR bolts are now in stock, just got a shipment in this morning.

Online shop:
http://www.centrolutions.com/products/shooter-training

Also, recent article on TNI about L.A.S.R. rumor has it there may be something getting published in RECOIL :)
https://www.tactical-officer.com/articles/lasr-software-stay-sharp-away-from-the-range/#.UT-FNBw8muI
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:49:50 PM by wallace11bravo »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 07:57:07 PM »
What weapons do you shoot?

Chances are, we have a laser training aid for it!! A package showed up from Laser Ammo today, and all Laser Ammo items are now back in stock.

We also have a new addition to our product line: The .223/5.56 adapter!! Use this to convert your 9mm Laser Ammo base insert to use in your 5.56/.223 caliber weapon. Don't forget, you get an instant discount when you purchase any of the laser training aides with a L.A.S.R. software license!

www.mwts-training.com/LASR

We have items for all of the following:

Handgun:
9mm
.40S&W
.45 ACP
.44 Mag
.38 Sp
SIRT dedicated dryfire training pistols, three different versions available

Shotgun:
12 ga
20 ga

Rifle:
5.56/.223
SIRT AR bolts, replaces your bolt carrier group and allows for follow up shots without charging the weapon

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 08:49:02 PM »
Along with the new stock, we also want to offer you all a deal. Use the code "NFOA2013" (without the quotes) when you check out and get 10% off of your total order. Also, when you use that code at checkout, we will donate $5 to the NFOA.

You've been waiting to try out LASR or maybe you've wanted to get a dry fire adapter for your firearm -- now's the time!

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 02:38:55 PM »
LASR version 1.3 is released! Several new things in this version, including: special function targets, reload mode, more timer options.

If you want to see what is new in this version, or just get an up-close and personal look at the software, check out the online tutorial at the link below.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qCot7UBnJI_bd5q76DouHuOcJDmFGsSEs479ILh3tWk/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.p26

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 08:57:48 PM »
New promo video is finally done:

Offline stutzcattle

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
I just got the LASR system a couple days ago and have used it for probably 3 hours.  I've already seen a significant improvement in my shooting.  The diagnostic mode is fantastic for showing you what you're screwing up during your trigger pull.  I have the SIRT Pro and it's a fantastic combination. 

I was a little skeptical when I first got it.  But it is going to greatly improve my ability to get first shots on target and deliver follow ups with greater accuracy.  My two boys (7 and 10) also love using it.  It's a good way to teach safety and accuracy to kids.  We've probably pulled the trigger a thousand times already.  I'm sure it's already paid for itself.

Highly recommended.

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »
Okay here's a dumb question.. how does it know when you fire more than once if the striker/hammer is only hitting it on the first shot?

Have a couple M&Ps I'd use with this system.  Very serious about buying it, just don't understand how that aspect works.

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2013, 10:32:16 PM »
Okay here's a dumb question.. how does it know when you fire more than once if the striker/hammer is only hitting it on the first shot?

Have a couple M&Ps I'd use with this system.  Very serious about buying it, just don't understand how that aspect works.

For a single-action pistol, you will need to rack the slide between shots. The Laser Ammo inserts rely on the firing pin striking the button in the back of the cartridge (where the primer usually is in a live round). You would need to do this if you dry fire practiced with or without the cartridge and our software.

You can get resetting triggers for some pistols (not sure on M&P I know they make them for Glocks) which eliminate the need to work the action. Or, you can also look at a dedicated training pistol like a SIRT device. Next Level Training should be releasing an M&P version of the SIRT in the very near future. They just have a couple of manufacturing glitches to work out and then they can start pumping them out.

If you're in Lincoln and would like to see the system first-hand, PM me and we'll set something up!

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2013, 11:24:29 PM »

For follow up shots, you have three options:

1) Resetting triggers: These are available for glocks, and come standard in some weapons (i.e. double action revolvers) The replacement triggers tend to be pricey, and I would personally recommend option #3 over purchasing a resetting trigger, as you will end up spending about the same amount of money. Manual actions also fall in this category, such as pump action shotguns, as the insert will stay in the chamber when the action is moving.

2) For AR-15s: The SIRT bolt replaces your bolt carrier group and operates from the motion of your trigger bar when you press the trigger. The switch inside the bolt has built in resistance to simulate a ~6 lb trigger pull, and, if you are willing to wait and pay the extra $$, we can special order a different trigger pull weight. These are a bit tricky to get adjusted to your AR the first time, but once it is set, it is just a drop in mod that takes only about 10 seconds to switch out.

3) For pistols: Dedicated training pistols, called SIRTs are available currently for full size glocks. There are a few different versions of this, depending on features. An M&P version is in the works, although the release date keeps getting pushed back. We are on the short list when it gets released.

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2013, 11:30:06 PM »
Gotcha.  I'll wait for the SIRT M&P then.  Thanks guys.

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
Last Call:

The special discount code in our promo video expires tonight at midnight!

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 04:00:38 PM »
Are you out of the red laser bolt for the AR?  Have one in my cart from last week, and it says unable to purchase or something.

Thanks man

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 05:30:48 PM »
Are you out of the red laser bolt for the AR?  Have one in my cart from last week, and it says unable to purchase or something.

Thanks man

Burnsy,

The issue with the SIRT red laser AR bolt has been resolved, you should be able to purchase it now. There was a hiccup with our inventory that is to long and boring to explain, and I apparently forgot to update that item after it was resolved. Because... I'm dumb.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:37:27 PM by wallace11bravo »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 11:35:25 AM »
We already have a number of people who sell our software at their classes, businesses, gun shows, etc.

www.mwts-training.com/LASR

Contact us if you are interested in our wholesale pricing. We can work with you to get exclusive territories, train your salespeople, and much more.

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »
Our Facebook giveaway has only 149 "likes" to go. I am doing another push to try to close it by the end of the week!

Click on the link below to see how to enter.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=590166957678780&set=pb.115124001849747.-2207520000.1382383162.&type=3&theater