< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rock Your Glock - 2013 season starts this weekend! March 9th  (Read 634 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Rock Your Glock - 2013 season starts this weekend! March 9th
« on: March 04, 2013, 07:28:33 PM »
I just want to pass along the email I received fron Sean G  8)

Well it looks like the 2013 Rock Your Glock season is upon us.

As many of you know, I have taken over as match director.  I’m looking forward to the season and I am hopeful that we can expand opportunities for pistol shooters to compete in the Lincoln area.

One step along that path is to have more Rock Your Glock matches this year.  Our first match will be March 9th.  I hope to hold 8 matches this year.  Typically the matches will be the second Saturday of each month.  However, due to GSSF matches in June and September, the matches those months have been moved to the third Saturday.

RYG Match Dates
3/9/13
4/13/13
5/11/13
6/15/13
7/13/13
8/10/13
9/21/13
10/12/13

I hope to see you all out at the March 9th match.  Sign-up will start at 8 and go through noon.

Sean Gewecke
Rock Your Glock Match Director
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Rock Your Glock - 2013 season starts this weekend! March 9th
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »
A little bump.  A little late, but still a bump. 

You don't have to be out there at 8:00AM, just show up before noon to get registered. 

Hopefully the rain will not shut us down.  If it does, I twill try to remember to post that information on this thread.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum