< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I Finaly got a Reply from Deb Fischer  (Read 722 times)

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
I Finaly got a Reply from Deb Fischer
« on: March 04, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »
DEB FISCHER
NEBRASKA

WASHINGTON, DC 20510

(202) 224-6551
(202) 228-1325 FAX
 COMMITTEES:

ARMED SERVICES

COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION

ENVIRONMENT AND
PUBLIC WORKS

INDIAN AFFAIRS

SMALL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP

March 4, 2013

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting me about gun control. As a fellow Nebraskan, your correspondence will play an important role in my decision-making on future gun-related legislation that may come before the Senate.

With the tragic events that took place in Colorado and Connecticut last year, many are calling for more federal gun laws. I am concerned about these efforts to restrict a law-abiding citizen’s right to own a firearm, which is clearly stated in the Constitution. These efforts do not preclude criminals from obtaining guns, nor do they prevent criminals from using guns to commit crimes.

Going forward, you can rest assured that I will continue to be mindful of law-abiding citizens’ right to own guns. I appreciate your input, and I hope you will stay in touch. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know or visit my website at www.fischer.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Deb Fischer
United States Senator

P.S. Next time you’re in Washington, please plan to attend the Nebraska breakfast. The breakfast is held on most Wednesdays when the Senate is in session. Call my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-6551 to RSVP.

***Please do not reply to this message as this mailbox cannot receive incoming messages.  If you have any additional questions or concerns, please visit my website at www.fischer.senate.gov.***

440 North 8th Street, Suite 120
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 441-4600
(402) 476-8753 FAX 11819 Miracle Hills Drive, Suite 205
Omaha, NE 68154
(402) 391-3411
(402) 391-4725 FAX
http://fischer.senate.gov

"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
Re: I Finaly got a Reply from Deb Fischer
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:39:32 PM »
Looks the same a A-fixers. You two can go have tea together next time your in DC  :laugh:
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan