< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Your Help Is Needed: Obama Pushing “Most Anti-Second Amendment Nominee”  (Read 956 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
http://gunowners.org/alert03042013b.htm

At the bottom of this link, is a way for you to contact Deb Fisher & Mike Johanns to urge them to block this appointment.

Offline tackle8

• Powder Benefactor
Email sent to my senators.

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Contacted both of them.

A-FIXER

I also sent that letter to my 2 senators but I don't stop there as I have contacted other senators,... Graham, Paul,McConnel, and even fienstien just to bug her so.......... also Govener Heineman
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:49:29 PM by A-FIXER »

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
EMAIL sent!

Offline M7025-06

• Lead Benefactor
Email sent.

NRA Member

Offline bwarner

• NFOA Full Member
E-mals sent.

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Here's one reply  :D

DEB FISCHER
NEBRASKA

United States Senate
WASHINGTON, DC 20510

(202) 224-6551
(202) 228-1325 FAX

COMMITTEES:

ARMED SERVICES

COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION

ENVIRONMENT AND
PUBLIC WORKS

INDIAN AFFAIRS

SMALL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP

March 7, 2013

Dear Donald,

Thank you for contacting me about the nomination of Caitlin Halligan to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

Senators have a constitutional duty to scrutinize judicial nominees, and I take great care in examining each nominee’s record to ensure that the nominee demonstrates personal integrity, a commitment to the rule of law, and a judicial temperament.

Upon reviewing Mrs. Halligan’s record, I was concerned by her record as New York’s Solicitor General. Her views on a variety of issues, including the Second Amendment, the war on terror, and abortion are all particularly troubling. Following a complete review of Mrs. Halligan’s record, I could not support her nomination.

It is my hope that President Obama will choose to nominate a better candidate for this significant role. I appreciate your taking the time to contact me. If you have additional questions or concerns, please visit my website at www.fischer.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Deb Fischer
United States Senator

P.S. Next time you’re in Washington, please plan to attend the Nebraska breakfast. The breakfast is held on most Wednesdays when the Senate is in session. Call my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-6551 to RSVP.

***Please do not reply to this message as this mailbox cannot receive incoming messages.  If you have any additional questions or concerns, please visit my website at www.fischer.senate.gov.***

440 North 8th Street, Suite 120
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 441-4600
(402) 476-8753 FAX    11819 Miracle Hills Drive, Suite 205
Omaha, NE 68154
(402) 391-3411
(402) 391-4725 FAX
http://fischer.senate.gov

Offline M7025-06

• Lead Benefactor
I got the exact same response today too. 

NRA Member