< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: It will Never Happen Here ??  (Read 708 times)

Offline Hank

• Lead Benefactor
It will Never Happen Here ??
« on: March 06, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »
New to the forum so forgive me if this is a repost.
I liked this article because I know of more than one firearm owner/avid hunter with a `blinkered perspective`.
http://www.nrapublications.org/index.php/12018/it-will-never-happen-here/

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: It will Never Happen Here ??
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »
For those few remaining Brits unwilling to give up without a fight, their fears lay not with the criminals, but with the government. To remove a shotgun from its safe in preparation to defend one’s family shows criminal intent in the eyes of British law.

My fear as  well.

Those with an understanding of military strategy are familiar with the tactic, “divide and conquer.” Used successfully by generals throughout history, the same strategy has also been used against firearm owners, particularly in Great Britain.

Remember a couple months ago the flood of PR from various Leftist anti-2A groups claiming that "members of the NRA" support registration?  And, another "pro-2A" organization claiming that the NRA was not serious about fighting against 2A infringements?

The Left is trying hard to divide and conqueror.

Offline Hank

• Lead Benefactor
Re: It will Never Happen Here ??
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 06:42:32 PM »
Good point regarding the divide and conquer GreyGreek, I did not consider those conflicting PR releases being as such but yes good example.
I have heard so many different stories regarding the S.Hook tragedy, that I`m not sure what the wackjob used? 2 pistols? 4 pistols, nope just a evil AR?
Instead of using STOLEN FIREARMS, lets say he used the STOLEN CAR, and just drove it onto the playground at recess..would people cry for a ban on cars..ok maybe just that particular model?