< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: contact your Senators and Representatives!  (Read 923 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
contact your Senators and Representatives!
« on: May 28, 2009, 10:30:46 PM »
I'm posting this so my voice can be heard! I send emails every saturday night to Nelson, Johannss and my Rep. A. Smith. I urge everyone to send them messages, lots of them, so they understand what we care about and what we will not tolerate!!! B. Nelson says he's for "reasonable restrictions" when I asked him about H.R. 45. I wrote him back and said I didn't want to hear about "reasonable restrictions" so he or whomever was answering stated he was for "reasonable procedures"!! I told them that was a load of crap!!
    They really became unhappy when I told them he was MY EMPLOYEE as I pay his wages and health care!!!!  Now I throw that at them every saturday night along with my feelings on his performance which is NOT very high!!

Again, I urge everyone reading this to contact your officials in Washington and also join the NRA! I hear they're signing up new members for FREE right now!! They might not be perfect but they're the most powerful group out there that we gunowners have right now!!!

Thanks!!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Re: contact your Senators and Representatives!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »
I think that HR 45 has died in committee.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Offline rich17z

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 02:02:35 PM »
HR 45 is still in the file[trash bin] as I speak and write.   Rep Rush,former Black Panther member has tried to put this bill twice since he has been in the House.   But,,,, with the Heller,and, the other members of congress,it will not happen and it is and will be a dead issue.    I got word from one of my cousins that is an attorney in the judiciary and has told the committe members that it has no enforcement means on the criminal element that use a firearm in a commission of a crime.   So as far as that goes,its D.O.A. in the water. rich17z@cox.net

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
HR 45 is still in the file[trash bin] as I speak and write.   Rep Rush,former Black Panther member (terrorist) has tried to put this bill twice since he has been in the House.   But,,,, with the Heller,and, the other members of congress,it will not happen and it is and will be a dead issue.    I got word from one of my cousins that is an attorney in the judiciary and has told the committe members that it has no enforcement means on the criminal element that use a firearm in a commission of a crime.   So as far as that goes,its D.O.A. in the water. rich17z@cox.net

More waste of precious time that could be used to fix this government. How much money did the US have to borrow while some former terrorist puts a bill into Congress to disarm the people who are keeping his ass free? Representation without taxation should not fly.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.