< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Wednesday, March 20 at 1:30 PM at the State Capitol Room 1113 in Lincoln  (Read 448 times)

Offline f1fanatic

• NFOA Full Member
 This is about as important as it gets people. Its stupid that we would even have to pass a bill like this but Colorado Legislature just went rogue on its own law abiding citizens on Monday. That's real "representative government" at work there. The Colorado Sheriffs Association was more or less threatened by the democratically controlled  legislature that they would hold up their pay increase legislation that's been overdue for two years because they supported the 2nd Amendment for their citizens in opposition to the anti-gun bills they just passed. They are currently looking to file some kind of charges over this because it is obviously illegal in many ways.  We cannot let this happen here and Ernie Chambers is going to be standing in our way for sure. But I'm taking off work to go to the State Capitol. The 2nd Amendment is "the canary in the coal-mine" folks. If that goes away or is infringed on anymore, our troubles are only beginning. Please see below.

Moderators or Fellow Forum Members; please feel free to re post this in order to get the word out.

View E-Mail Online

Fellow Nebraskans,

I sponsored LB 451, the Nebraska Gun Rights bill, to defend the Constitution and protect your 2nd Amendment rights.

Thousands of Nebraskans have visited Facebook to sign the petition in support of this important legislation. You can also sign the petition on my website at www.VoteJanssen.com.

But there is more you can do protect your rights.

The public hearing date for my bill has been announced, and this is your opportunity to stand with me and make your voice heard!

The Judiciary Committee will hear public testimony on the Nebraska Gun Rights bill on Wednesday, March 20 at 1:30 PM at the State Capitol Room 1113 in Lincoln.

Do not miss this chance to tell your state senators you support the Gun Rights bill!

" href="http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/11829537:14880640705:m:1:438789845:EA95819088BB7B9595F8F22AB1411897:r"

The legislation is simple and will do two key things here in Nebraska:

1. Make any federal law which places new restrictions on firearm or magazine ownership unenforceable in Nebraska; and

2. Make any federal law that places new registration requirements on firearm ownership unenforceable in Nebraska.
We must not let Barack Obama and the Washington DC bureaucrats diminish our constitutional rights. As State Senator and as a Persian Gulf War Veteran who has served our country, I have a responsibility to act now and fight for the rights of law-abiding Nebraska citizens.

Will you join me at this public hearing and stand up for your constitutional rights?  Please click here to sign the petition.

We must act now! I need your voice next Wednesday in Lincoln!

Thank you for your support,

Senator Charlie Janssen