Gear & Equipment > Bags and Packs

Stackon 10gun 'safe' thing

(1/2) > >>

unfy:
So, last year for black friday and stuff, Menards had the stackon 10gun gunsafe thing on sale from $99 -> $69.  Got a 'sorry slip' / rain check thing for it.... and they finally had some in stock so grabbed it at the sale price.

It's cheap, whatever.. it's a place to store the guns so they're protected and can keep kid away etc...

Anyhoo for being a gun 'safe', why does the side of the cardboard box it's in have the word 'fragile' on it ? That's not that encouraging for a 'safe' hehehehehe.

gsd:
Technically they are not "safes" per se, they are simply cabinets. That being said they offer a small handgun cabinet that I am debating for powder/primer storage.

unfy:
Separate powder and primer storage please.  Keeping them close together like that, let alone in a small container... just aint wise.

gsd:
Seeing as how the primers are in a separate container already I do not see the issue.

Phantom:

--- Quote from: gsd on March 19, 2013, 02:14:57 PM ---Seeing as how the primers are in a separate container already I do not see the issue
--- End quote ---

Do you know now they make the best Firecrackers ?

The Issue is to add Layers of protection between them.
the More layers the better.

Other wise if they are Packed tightly together .......you can end up with....BANG!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version