< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A Congressman is asking about the 1.6 Billion rounds  (Read 1683 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
A Congressman is asking about the 1.6 Billion rounds
« on: March 19, 2013, 08:45:05 PM »
of ammo that the DHS is buying, and the couple thousand armored vehicles and armored road block booths.

In July of 2008 candidate Obama claimed that the US needed a "Civilian Security Defense Force" that was "as strong, as powerful and well funded" as our military:

Is he creating his own private army?
Will he need it to enforce the "National Defense Resources Preparedness"  Executive Order?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

Offline f1fanatic

• NFOA Full Member
Re: A Congressman is asking about the 1.6 Billion rounds
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 11:09:22 PM »
I think you just answered your own question. An interesting thing to note is that the rounds purchased are all hollow point or ballistic tip cartridges, all illegal under the "Geneva Convention."

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:04 PM »
Those rounds are not designed to shoot foreign invaders, they are designed to what?

warmboots

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 03:19:25 AM »
US sends $$$$$$$$ to Syria?????  WHY??

Is This What Obama Endorses?: Gruesome Video Shows Syrian Rebel Beheading Civilian

Video link removed and poster has been suspended

A-FIXER

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
US sends $$$$$$$$ to Syria?????  WHY??

Is This What Obama Endorses?: Gruesome Video Shows Syrian Rebel Beheading Civilian

Video link removed poster has been suspended

Shame on you Admin, ''Dan'' for letting this type of link being displayed on this forum. When I joined I was fighting for our 2nd Amen rights of our country, but this display of Human Rights and life taken are not what I choose to be a part of!! I want you to remove my affiliation of membership from this site, as it seems the type of evil trash allow to be displayed here is too evil for me if anyone has been in war knows this is the crap of PTSD, and you have allowed it to remain on this forum for over 12 hrs. I have seen many who have visited this particular thread as well and yet no one has spoken, You all better think what your becoming a part of as for me I Will Not Be A Part of It. Period!!!!

Also remove my donations to this forum it wasn't much but I will not contribute to an Extreme human rights video of Death. I will not be missed by any here but I do ask all is this what you want from a Pro Gun Forum? If you have any questions on stopping my donations call me you have my phone #.... I will choose to stand as a Pro 2nd citizen and find another method to do that.

Daniel Mora a member no more

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 04:12:24 PM »
You're gave Dan only 34 minutes to investigate and act on a posting?  Have YOU ever been gone from this forum for more than 34 minutes?    A wise sage wrote "The judgement you render shall be rendered into you".

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 05:57:14 PM »
How about closing this thread on an up note.  The last two minutes says it all:

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
Admin "Dan" has a job, and it is not babysitting, Mr. Mora, so do what ever you think is right...but I am not going to sit here and monitor every damn post just to suit you while my paycheck dwindles down to nothing
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 07:20:45 PM »
Thanks for your hard work Dan VOLUNTARILY maintaining this site on YOUR time.....
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 07:22:57 PM by bullit »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 07:43:13 PM »
So Mr. Mora , do you want just an account delete, or a block and ban?
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
For the rest of the forum members that haven't quit today, there is a button to click if you find a post objectionable, that reports the post to the admin so it can be dealt with.

Or I guess you can just leave it , and blame the admin for not reading all the posts at 3 am
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »
Dan,

I, for one, appreciate the (thankless)job you're doing as admin.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 08:25:42 PM »
Thanks for your hard work Dan VOLUNTARILY maintaining this site on YOUR time.....

Hear!  Hear!

I  was an admin on  the Kubuntuforums.net for several years.  It is NOT an easy task, especially when encountering the clash of egos, or the person who is never wrong, or the perpetual victim.   

My hat's off to Dan for the fine work he is doing ... WITHOUT PAY!

Offline altheman2

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 08:27:15 PM »

+1 on that....and thank you to everyone who takes the time to help defend our 2A rights....from writing that letter to your representatives to donating your time to actually work with our reps to write legistation.....a big Thank You!

Offline lefty

• Powder Benefactor
  • KC0DA, NRA, USAF 57-61
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:40 PM »
Thanks Dan!  I appreciate very much your unfunded hours of work for our group.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 09:36:32 PM »
For the rest of the forum members that haven't quit today, there is a button to click if you find a post objectionable, that reports the post to the admin so it can be dealt with.

Or I guess you can just leave it , and blame the admin for not reading all the posts at 3 am
People do all sorts of things... I can't imagine why someone would quit in rage because of something that someone posted. I definitely don't want to have the admins working full time on this forum to regulate our conversations. I prefer light handed admin touch with the risk that someone is going to post something offensive.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 10:19:16 PM »
I definitely don't want to have the admins working full time on this forum to regulate our conversations. I prefer light handed admin touch with the risk that someone is going to post something offensive.

Nor should  he (or she if she volunteers).

However, what is "offensive" to one person may not be to another.  However, as the 1st Amendment teaches, ALL should have the right to self-expression without censorship by others.  Those expressing themselves have an obligation to keep in mind that younger minds may be reading and control their language accordingly.  And, that ridicule and ad hominem attacks are not valid replacements for a sound argument or rebuttal.   Voltaire is reputed to have said "I may disagree with what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it."