< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Ruger sR9c/sR40c ...got one?  (Read 1583 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Ruger sR9c/sR40c ...got one?
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
I'm going shooting Easter Sunday (Annual Real Easter Egg HUNT) with a buddy and his kids, and he's looking to get a Carry gun ...... I suggested an sR9c .....but don't have one for him to try.

Anybody want to show theirs off on Easter?

The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Opusnbill7

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Ruger sR9c/sR40c ...got one?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:42:37 PM »
Where at and about what time?

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 11:21:18 PM »
We'll be hunting Easter eggs with .22lr and maybe a few centerfire handguns just outside Julian, NE which is halfway between Nebraska City and Auburn, sometime in the mid afternoon.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Opusnbill7

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:43:47 PM »
Ahh...know Julian (from that area myself).  Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to make it down that way around that time.  If you want to PM me your phone #, I can call you if things change.  Would rather not just "loan" someone my handgun, even though I'm sure you're trustworthy...  I'm sure you understand.  :)

Family stuff here that day, ya know... :-P

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 10:24:30 AM »
I understand- I don't loan guns out, either.

Offline Opusnbill7

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 10:27:23 PM »
Tell him it's a great little pistol.  Small and concealable, yet you can have the larger capacity if you want it just by slapping in the 17rd magazine and grip extender. 

You might also check with some of the ranges and see if any of them have one to rent at the range.  Would give you both a good excuse to have some range time. :)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 12:31:22 PM »
I know it's a great gun, as I have shot my brothers.  I was hoping someone wanted to show theirs off....

Rod moeller said he prices his at $465 OTD, when he can get one.