< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Can I shoot your PPS?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
Can I shoot your PPS?
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:39:36 PM »
Hello everyone. If you read my other thread: /forum/index.php/topic,8547.0.html you know I'm looking for a lighter carry gun for summer.

I'm wondering if anyone would let me shoot their Walther PPS 9mm? I can use my own ammo (factory loaded).

I'm a member at Lincoln Ikes; we could meet there or at one of the indoor ranges in Lincoln. If you're interested, I can bring my Walther PPQ for you to shoot.

Thanks!

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Can I shoot your PPS?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 09:55:28 PM »
If you're looking for a light, compact 9mm would you want to try a 9mm  Beretta NANO?
(I'm an IKES member  as well)

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »
If you're looking for a light, compact 9mm would you want to try a 9mm  Beretta NANO?
(I'm an IKES member  as well)
I appreciate the offer. I actually shot one the other day at Big Shots (they had one to rent). Maybe I'll see you around Ikes, though!

Offline johnnyblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »
Well, I am in omaha and have the pps you are asking of - you are welcome to shoot it, but I doubt I can get to Lincoln real soon.  I am going to be there, probably, next Saturday but I can't guarantee being available as this will be a family outing kinda deal...lemme know if noone else is nice enough to take you up on the offer in lincoln or if you might be heading this way and that way I can have an excuse to head to the bullet hole here ...

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 10:51:43 PM »
Unless I'm mistaken there was a used PPS in the case at Lincoln Scheels this evening.
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 08:17:20 AM »
I'm a member at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club and would be happy to meet you there some time so you could try mine - it's a 9mm.

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 09:45:27 AM »
Ok, johnnyblack and Mudinyeri, if I make it to Omaha or Louisville, I'll look one of you up. Thanks for the offers! It looks like all of the Walther lovers are in the Omaha area. :)