< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: How do I get a Utah permit?  (Read 860 times)

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
How do I get a Utah permit?
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »
If you already have a Nebraska permit, is there any way to get a Utah permit without paying for and going through another class?  I hate to look like a cheapskate, and I'm a big believer in capitalism, but it seems like I've already had to invest more than I should for the privilege of exercising a Constitutional right.

Also, is there anything our legislature could do to get states that recognize Utah permits but not ours to also recognize ours?

One other thing: it seems like the full faith and credit clause, along with the 2nd Amendment, would mean that every state would be required to recognize permits from every other state.  This is not being done now because state and federal government are not obeying the law, and I'm sure they have some legal-sounding excuse for their crime. 

I know there have been attempts to change this lawlessness, and nothing is likely to happen in that regard as long as Obama occupies the White House.  But since many in Congress now are trying to show that they really do support the 2nd Amendment, this could give them the opportunity to clarify their stance.  So a federal law requiring universal reciprocity could be attached to every spending bill, just to give everyone in both houses or Congress a chance to show where they really do stand. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mudnrox

• Powder Benefactor