< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: See Who Has Been Arrested  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
See Who Has Been Arrested
« on: April 09, 2013, 06:13:56 AM »
http://m.ketv.com/news/-/17419034/16430886/-/12pcmp3/-/index.html

A guy that has done drywall work for me over the years is listed for theft.

Eric, you are getting stupid in your old age or what ?

Do you know any people in this list of mug shots ?

Huge list, goes on forever, all in full color.

Murder, arson, theft, assault, bunch of nice folks.

Guess it is a good idea to have a CHP, and keep a gun close most always.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: See Who Has Been Arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 08:16:20 AM »
But Gary how did yo find this, because we all know that Nebraska's media outlets would never post folks' information without a good reason.
I mean as interesting as it was to go thru the mugshots, does it really serve a purpose to be online as such.  All that info is available should someone want to take the time to look it up.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
Innocent until proven guilty (or someone sees your mug shot)

I was looking on-line for weather radar and saw mugshots heading on 7 "s app

Also learned looking for weather, 4 Omaha police got fired or headed towards that end.

So we have violent criminals in our communities, but we fire 4 trained police officers, for being too ruff.  How is that going to work?

Here is my drywall guy, mug shot #35.  Theft by deception, whatever that is. 

Lets play a little game, guess what these guys were booked on?

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:23:37 PM by Gary »

Offline LM4202

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »
Here is my drywall guy, mug shot #35.  Theft by deception, whatever that is. 

28-512. Theft by deception.

A person commits theft if he obtains property of another by deception. A person deceives if he intentionally:

(1) Creates or reinforces a false impression, including false impressions as to law, value, intention, or other state of mind; but deception as to a person's intention to perform a promise shall not be inferred from the fact alone that he did not subsequently perform the promise; or

(2) Prevents another from acquiring information which would affect his judgment of a transaction; or

(3) Fails to correct a false impression which the deceiver previously created or reinforced, or which the deceiver knows to be influencing another to whom he stands in a fiduciary or confidential relationship; or

(4) Uses a credit card, charge plate, or any other instrument which purports to evidence an undertaking to pay for property or services delivered or rendered to or upon the order of a designated person or bearer (a) where such instrument has been stolen, forged, revoked, or canceled, or where for any other reason its use by the actor is unauthorized, or (b) where the actor does not have the intention and ability to meet all obligations to the issuer arising out of his use of the instrument.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »
I won't post the pic- but the only one I knew, is an Eagle Scout, former Scout Leader, pushed to the breaking point by a vindictive Ex-Wife.  ( that's still the story I'm sticking with)
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline sidearm1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 03:44:59 PM »
I think we need to remember - innocent until proven guilty.  Remember the guy in Bennet, his picture was posted in the arrest section.  Now, I do believe there is at least one repeat offender in the crowd.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 03:50:12 PM »
I think we need to remember - innocent until proven guilty.  Remember the guy in Bennet, his picture was posted in the arrest section.  Now, I do believe there is at least one repeat offender in the crowd.

Valid point, which I also made.  And clearly, most all of them seem far from hardened criminals, by their more than friendly photographs.  wOw!

Repeat offender?  One guy is listed as 8 times DWI.    He is never going to play by societies rules, so what has to be done with people like that?

In England, some time back, 70's, they made DWI offenders paint their car bumpers like a barber pole, so people would know to watch out for them. 

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:59:51 PM by CitizenClark »

Offline altheman2

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »
Thank you CitizenClark for providing the "rest of the story" The article i found really didnt say much.

Offline LM4202

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »
You are right about there being violent criminals in our communities. Some of them even wear uniforms!

Not to get in the way of your cop-worship, but the "4 trained police officers" who were "too ruff" brutally beat a guy after responding to a parking violation. One of the villains attacked the victim from behind, and took him to the ground, then the other three ganged up on him and they continued using physical violence against him after he was restrained. The crooks then pursued and threatened their victim's brother, who valiantly attempted to come to his sibling's aid. Oh, and then they tried to destroy the evidence of their violent crime.

Luckily, a heroic neighbor videorecorded the whole incident, otherwise the brothers would be the ones facing continued harassment from the cops and their co-conspirators at the county attorney's office. Thankfully, the public release of the video was enough to shame the powers that be into taking remedial action against the assailants.

Defensive force would have been lawful in this case in response to the excessive force from police, and frankly I think that if you are being badly beaten in the street by four armed gang members in their gang colors you would be justified in using deadly force to defend yourself. Likewise, a third party would have been acting meritoriously in using force to defend the victim against these pieces of human excrement.

Incidents like this are the reason that the 2nd Amendment exists, in my opinion.

You sure know everything about it, don't you.  I bet you wouldn't mind living next to those model citizens in that neighborhood.  Where is the cop worship in this thread?  Its just something you imagined due to your hatred for the police.  You have no room to talk after you brandished your firearm in a road rage incident in your other thread.  Fortunately for you the other driver got scared and drove off,  and someone didn't have a camera at the time and called the police so you didn't get charged with terroristic threats.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:44:02 PM by LM4202 »

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 05:30:09 PM »
There's this link as well for the capitol city folk:   
http://journalstar.com/app/mugshots/index.php?page=1&ipp=20

"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 05:45:23 PM »

Seems by in large, the Lincoln mug shots are for mostly being misfits, and doing minor stuff wrong, where the Omaha group is working at getting into trouble a little harder, murders, kidnapping, rape.   

Sure glad my Mom made me put back that bubble gum when I was 4. 

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 06:17:50 PM »
we fire 4 trained police officers, for being too ruff. 

As I understand it (I was not there), the use of force is not the issue, but "obstruction of justice" and destruction of evidence- the citizen's (innocent or not) cell phones "disappeared"...... seems to me that some Officers did not like being vidoed, so they took the phones.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 07:32:30 PM »

Too bad the Urinal Star wants me to pay to see their crap. :(

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 08:55:56 PM »
Too bad the Urinal Star wants me to pay to see their crap. :(

It is free on my computer.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 10:00:05 PM »
Goosfraba! We're all on the same team, remember. Lets not be beating each other down.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 10:03:20 PM »
It is free on my computer.
After so many hits from a computer, they block ya.  Maybe need to clean up cookies.