< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 13 Powerful People Supporting The Gun Owners Rights  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
Re: 13 Powerful People Supporting The Gun Owners Rights
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 01:43:56 AM »
But aren't they forcing their rights on people who would rather they didn't?

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:11:53 AM »
But aren't they forcing their rights on people who would rather they didn't?

Obviously.   See the thread about Sen. Fisher's "maiden speech" and read her speech.  She outlines the problem beautifully.  Here's a piece:

No single issue is more important to our future than the federal government’s addiction to spending.

“There are two main problems with government spending.

“First, runaway spending has failed to generate economic growth. Since 2009, the federal government has spent roughly $15 trillion. This spending spree includes $830 billion in stimulus spending, which was sold as ‘help for the private sector.’ Instead, the so-called ‘investment’ focused on growing the government.

“The result of this increased government spending has been a largely jobless economic recovery, record numbers of Americans stuck in poverty, and a spiraling national debt. Rather than empowering individuals to improve their lives, these bad economic policies have held Americans back.

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:21:22 PM »
Obviously.   See the thread about Sen. Fisher's "maiden speech" and read her speech.  She outlines the problem beautifully.  Here's a piece:

I see I am going to have to literally start putting the sarcasm tags around stuff like this when I post it.

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 04:43:01 PM »
I agree with 00Buck... what a wacky Senate Baker's Dozen!  Bet they enjoy water-boarding liberties on the folks.   8)