< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 88 Tactical Level 1 Intro to Handgun  (Read 575 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
88 Tactical Level 1 Intro to Handgun
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »
One of our most popular classes! If you know anyone interested in some basic handgun training this is the class for them. May classes are full and students have already begun registering for June and July.

Here is what one of our female students recently posted about the class; "I took the Intro to Handguns course. Beforehand, I was a little nervous, but I LOVED the class!! Shawn is a great instructor. It was an all around positive experience. I highly recommend this class for anyone who is interested. For any ladies who are considering classes with 88tactical...go for it!! These guys are great!!! I can't wait for my next class with 88tactical!!"

Course link and description below.

http://88tactical.com/categories/1-handgun/courses/19-handgun-level-1-intro-tekamah/

This course offers the student new to handguns basic classroom instruction and range time learning to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Students learn the rules for safe gun handling, pistol parts and operation, ammunition, shooting fundamentals, range rules, two-handed standing positions, cleaning the pistol, and additional opportunities for ongoing skill development.

Initial gun-handling is provided for each student at a comfortable pace, ensuring the critical element of safety at all times.  Following this introductory instruction, the student is then given range time to demonstrate and practice newly learned skills of gun handling.

Course Logistics:

Cost: $65

Approximately 4-hours of instruction and range training completed in one day at our Tekamah training facility 

Required Eligibility:

No prerequisites required for attendance.

•Handgun- Students may bring their own handgun and ammunition. Any caliber is acceptable. If you do not have a  handgun, we have a limited number of .22 caliber handgun rentals available. There is a $10 charge for the gun rental and ammunition. Rentals must be reserved in advance. If you have never fired a handgun before it is recommended, but not required, that you start with a .22 caliber. You can still bring your own handgun of a larger caliber and once you are comfortable with the .22 transition to your own larger caliber gun.
•Ammunition– bring 50 rounds of ammunition if using your own handgun.
•Protection- bring eye & ear protection (example) & a ball cap.
•Attire – bring clothing and shoes appropriate for outdoor range training, including rain gear – jacket, mud boots, etc.  Classes will be held rain or shine.
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com