< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Cast bullets Made in the Midwest., USA  (Read 1547 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Cast bullets Made in the Midwest., USA
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
http://www.billscastbullets.com/index.html

My brother turned me onto these folks in Kansas.  The prices are pretty decent and they give discounts for groups.  My thought was if enough folks are interested we could do a group buy and I could pick them up on my next trip to Kansas (most likely Memorial Day).

Let me know here and we will work something out.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Cast bullets Made in the Midwest., USA Group buy?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »
Bueller?  Bueller?
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Cast bullets Made in the Midwest., USA
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 02:36:00 PM »
A year ago I would have been interested :P

Their prices are good, so if folks shoot lead this seems like a good deal to get on.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Ghost

• Steel Benefactor
  • NRA Life Member - 1972
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
Bull, if you can get a group buy going, I would take:

500 - 9mm CN, 125 gr.
500 - 45ACP SWC, 200 gr.

Holler when you need the $$.  Thanks.

Ghost
A well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free State......George Mason

Offline lunchbox

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 11:45:27 PM »
Depending on the price break. I might be interested in a couple thousand each of 115g 9mm lrn and 185g .45 swc

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
Ghost just reminded me of this. I was waiting on a call back from the bullet folks, only to find I had a voice message from way back when clearing out voicemail a week or so ago.  For the first step of discounts is a min order of 10000 and goes up/ down from there. Also they are a couple months or so out, so, for now, I am pulling this offer. When things calm down, (and I get into the cowboy stuff for good) I may bring it up again.