< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Anybody Ever Listen to Armed American Radio...and Mark Walters??  (Read 1075 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Lifted directly from their website:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Armed American Radio is the official radio program of The United States Concealed Carry Association.   As the USCCA continues to expand its reach across the US and since its flagship publication Concealed Carry Magazine has become one of, if not THE most informative gun magazine in the nation, reaching up to the next level of media outlets became a natural, no brainer.

Broadcasting LIVE every week from the studios of Talk 920 in Atlanta and SYNDICATED NATIONWIDE by Salem Radio Networks, AAR is now available to any radio station in North America.  Now one of the fastest growing nationally syndicated radio broadcasts in America, AAR is adding affiliate stations almost weekly.  Until Armed American Radio is available in your city, you can hear the live broadcast by visiting our listen live page every Sunday evening from 8-11PM ET / 5-8PM PT
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I like to sit and listen to them on Sunday evenings while cranking out reloads.

Gives kind of a Two-fer Endorphin Rush.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Anybody Ever Listen to Armed American Radio...and Mark Walters??
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »
I do .....when I'm not running machines too noisy to listen over ....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »
    I haven't missed an episode since 2009. I download the podcasts off I tunes, its free and
I can listen to it whenever.  Guntalk with Tom Gresham is another good radio show.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 07:01:34 PM »
Another podcast listener here. 

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »
Gives kind of a Two-fer Endorphin Rush.

Nothing like a patriotic buzz.  8)