< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: How can you or I help ?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
How can you or I help ?
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:41:37 PM »
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130513/METRO01/305130415#ixzz2TCGk6tsh

Detroit — Federal agents have arrested a Saudi Arabian traveler who arrived at Detroit Metropolitan Airport with a pressure cooker, a key component used in the Boston Marathon bombings last month.

How can you help end the stupidity of folks in general ?

I didn't put this in newsworthy cause it ain't :P

But.... how... can... ugh.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: How can you or I help ?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:50:40 PM »
My sister in law had one delivered VIA Amazon the day of the blast.  She is a church mouse.  In America, most every kitchen, has one, used for cooking.   They are a little old fashioned, compared to a microwave, but lots of people use them to cook.

I read it was a present for a relative.   

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 08:09:04 AM »
Well I know one thing that's for sure...

I'm not going wear any underwear or have any in my lugage if I fly in the future.    :o
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:32:45 PM »
My sister in law had one delivered VIA Amazon the day of the blast.  She is a church mouse.  In America, most every kitchen, has one, used for cooking.   They are a little old fashioned, compared to a microwave, but lots of people use them to cook.

I read it was a present for a relative.   

My mom used to use a pressure cooker often.

I know how/why they work and what they can do -- but I have such a limited palette that a pressure cooker actually does me no good :( ...

UNLESS I WANTED "HOTTER THAN HOT" COFFEE!
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D