< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Piers Morgan...Maybe has seen the light?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Z3R0

• NFOA Full Member
Piers Morgan...Maybe has seen the light?
« on: May 18, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/piers-morgan-now-i-see-u-s-government-tyranny/

Obama is losing his allies by the minute it seems... Im really amazed to hear Morgan saying this. Its about damn time.

Now – after learning of the Obama administration’s involvement in the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups and its secret seizure of Associated Press phone records – the CNN host admitted to guest Penn Jillette that perhaps gun advocates were right about creeping tyranny after all:

“I’ve had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here, saying to me, ‘Well, the reason we need to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government,’ and I’ve always laughed at them,” Morgan said. “I said, ‘Don’t be ridiculous! Your government won’t turn itself on you. …

“But, actually, this is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/piers-morgan-now-i-see-u-s-government-tyranny/#DQeV5gHBY3AqHw76.99

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Piers Morgan...Maybe has seen the light?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:59:43 PM »
Nope. Still a douche in my book.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 11:27:50 PM »

I'll take a douche who has had his eyes opened a little bit over nothing. 
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 11:55:43 PM »

That's odd I have him as a douche in my book also.
I say we send him on the next boat home to his Queen and complete lack of guns.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »
Morgan is a CRAFTY douche. All he cares about is controversy to maintain some semblance of a viewing public. The draw is outrage from both sides of an issue and he plays it well. Best thing everyone can do is ignore the guy and let his ratings dwindle enough to get him sacked.

Good example was when he went to a TX gun range to get a pro-gun view of things, but fired off rounds as fast as he could to prove how fast bullets could be sprayed (even suckered them into providing a machine gun to really scare the low-information people). The pro side actually think they can persuade something positive, but provided appall for the anti side...Piers wins.

Offline DangerousDrummer

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 12:16:45 PM »
All he cares about is his 6 mil/yr paycheck. I say never  trust a progressive. My daddy always said, "never trust a liar, they will  steal from you, and never trust a thief, they will kill you to keep from being caught."

What his point was is that there is not degrees of honesty. Someone is either honest or dishonest, and if they are dishonest there is no limit to what they will do.

I still feel the way to beat all of the jackjaws is to boycott their advertisers!

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
All he cares about is his 6 mil/yr paycheck.

Let's not forget that while working as the chief editor of a British newspaper he was caught doctoring photos to make British troops look guilty of torture, and was "fired", or thrown under the bus by his Leftist friends.   He came over here, I suspect, because he couldn't find another job in England.   Here in America it seems that some news outlets will hire anyone, regardless of their checkered past, if they hue the Party Line.

By the way, being honest is like being pregnant.  You are or you are not.   He is not, except when he sees a personal advantage to it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:50:44 PM by GreyGeek »

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 03:13:34 PM »
I still feel the way to beat all of the jackjaws is to boycott their advertisers!

Only works if they know they are loosing business to their advertising partners. Back when Morgan was calling his guest names, I contacted the network and several advertisers during his program.  I imagine a number of others expressed similar concern about that time as the tone of the program quickly went down a few notches.

Would be interesting if the petition to deport Morgan could get more like a multi-million backing.

Offline Hank

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
I believe the guys head is stuck so far up it that he has no chance for ever seeing light. :D

Offline Z3R0

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 05:29:24 PM »
lol My "SEEING THE LIGHT" comment was 99% sarcasm, however I thought this was worth sharing.  At least Piers can never, ever, laugh at the 2nd Amendment basis of protection from and of a tyrannical government argument and be taken at all seriously again, even by people so brain dead as to support him.  I consider videos this just ammo for future fights. And yes, Piers is a douche of staggering proportions.

Offline 358156hp

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 05:31:21 PM »
If Morgan said it, it's because there's something in it for him. He only believes in ratings, and this could bring him more viewers.