< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Happy Independence Day!  (Read 977 times)

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
Happy Independence Day!
« on: July 04, 2013, 08:39:16 AM »
My fellow Pro 2nd Amendment advocates, we all know that our Country is currently being redefined by the Administration...but today, I also feel a great resurgence in sense of pride in our great history. My Flag is on display and the fireworks are safely put up until tonight.

For all that everyone here has done to protect our rights...thank you! For everything that we will have to do in the future, again, in advance, thank you!

But for today, celebrate our small victories and remember our past. Happy Independence Day America!

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Happy Independence Day!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 10:05:54 AM »
Happy 4th of July everyone.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:09:10 AM by Phantom »
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »
Awesome song Phantom! Thanks for posting it!

I found this one too, but I hang my head in shame for not knowing that there has always been a second verse!

Offline AWick

• Steel Benefactor
  • Home is where your armory is.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
Happy Independence Day to you too Cliff! Even though our nation is some times divided it's days like today that can really bring us together, a day not shrouded in horror or a crisis but in liberty and freedom!

Cheers America! 237 and counting...
"Well-regulated" meant well equipped, trained and disciplined... not controlled with an iron fist.