< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Scum who prey on the defenseless!  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Chuck Matson

• Steel Benefactor
  • 2012 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Scum who prey on the defenseless!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 02:47:07 PM »
Sick, just SICK.
I can't even bear to follow this story! :(
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 03:33:08 PM »
He was still in the home when Five-O showed up, naked and covered in blood. He admitted to the officers that he did it because he was "drunk and angry with women". This is the kind of thing where, IMO, there should be no trial, no stays of execution, nothing except a slow painful death for the perp done in the next few days. Too bad that will never happen.

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 04:51:39 PM »
And he has a public defender.  So he's admitted to doing it... and we'll still have to pay for his defense.
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline Chuck Matson

• Steel Benefactor
  • 2012 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »
And he has a public defender.  So he's admitted to doing it... and we'll still have to pay for his defense.
Its like Judge Jeanine Pirro says , they call it the criminal justice system for a reason . They could care less about the victim.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
Cases like this I'm all for public hangings.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
+1
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 06:48:46 PM »

This
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline AWick

• Steel Benefactor
  • Home is where your armory is.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 06:57:34 PM »
Well since NE hasn't directly executed anyone since 1997, at least to my knowledge, the only two words that come to mind are "general population" either that or have the governor pardon the chap that offs him.
"Well-regulated" meant well equipped, trained and disciplined... not controlled with an iron fist.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:12 PM »
the only two words that come to mind are "general population"

The two words that came to my mind were: "wood chipper".

I went to a funeral of a customer of mine last week ...... killed in a traffic accident that I responded to ...... the other driver was undoubtably an illegal alien, undoubtably crossed the center line, and undoubtably doing over 100 mph when he collided with the vehichle driven by the father of two young children, a pillar of his community, and all around nice guy.....

The "other driver" was also killed .... but "wood chipper" also came to mind then, too.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
I remember a time when stories like this made the news maybe once a year. When it did, the entire nation was horrified for months. Now, these stories appear in many times, everyday. I know that technology has made it possible to instantly know what is going on in every city, town and village across the entire world...but I can't imagine things have always been like this.

We need a much stronger, more decisive form of justice when a human being decides to become an animal. When a 93 year old woman is raped and murdered in her own bed...and the killer confesses, the trial should take place in less than an hour and within a matter of a few days. Horrendous murders like this get played out in the media for as long as anyone can make a buck, then the killer is quietly sentenced for whatever they come up with. The Families never receive justice...by the time whatever justice is served, the victim's Family is so beaten down and wore out that they are numb to any retribution imposed on the killer.

I read once it costs more to carry out a death sentence that it does to imprison a man for life. I've also read that it costs about $30,000 a year to imprison someone. I believe it can be done for a whole lot less than that and in a time frame that doesn't allow for anyone to make money from it. Our ONLY concern should be that the killer is punished and that the Family is allowed justice.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 11:28:08 PM »
I read once it costs more to carry out a death sentence that it does to imprison a man for life.

I recall talking about similar stuff in a high school history class news clipping discussion thing I did.  Brought in an article relating to death penalty / cost of life imprisonment / legal paperwork & cost of death penalty ... I closed with noting that old sparky (was in florida at the time) didn't cost much to run as far as electricity and that i had some loose pocket change :)
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:27 AM »

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 12:22:10 AM »
I'd like it very much if we could sign up for a firing squad duty lottery.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 07:30:08 AM »

Only after he has been dragged behind a pick up down Main Street by his cajones .....

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »

This is fairly close to the idea I have.

Go back to the Gladiator Days. Take the guaranteed guilty party and place it at the center of the 50 yd line. Line the outer edges of the field with family and friends of the violated. 15 minute par time, hand to hand, anything goes.  :angry:
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »

That’s to humane for such an animal IMHO.  I like the wood chipper idea.  One inch at a time…

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 06:22:52 PM »
Obviously there's outrage here.

Where's the outrage from the public officials and such ?

And... from what I last read we were holding in a jail cell while ICE does its checks ?

What if ICE says "nah, hes ours now".

Sigh.

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 06:50:27 PM »
And... from what I last read we were holding in a jail cell while ICE does its checks ?

What if ICE says "nah, hes ours now".

From what I've heard from Grady Judd out of Polk County FL on a morning show I listen to that happens all too often with illegal’s in his jurisdiction    Not so much in high profile cases but anything from petty arrests to drugs they'll snatch them up and either deport them or let them go.  At least the illegal back in June who shot those two innocent bystanders was shot and killed by an OPD officer so ICE didn’t even have a chance to step in.   

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 11:19:49 PM »
This happened 4 miles from my mothers house, makes me very angry, if it happened to her, I might try to get arrested so I can be put in a cell near his.
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016