< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Nebraska/Utah CCW Class-Sept 28th cost $77 Lincoln, NE  (Read 1007 times)

Offline TwoSwords

• Forum Member
Nebraska/Utah CCW Class-Sept 28th cost $77 Lincoln, NE
« on: August 21, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
Nebraska/Utah CCW Class Sept 28th cost $77 Lincoln, NE - 8 AM to 6 PM

Surprised by the price.   :o  That's the Kansas City market, so I'm bringing that pricing here.  Read my pricing Rant: http://twoswordstraining.com/2013/08/20/why-is-your-ccw-class-so-cheap/

I grew up in Lincoln, so I am here to stay.

Not, fly by night,  This will be a long day.  I think we know what the State Patrol does to instructors who cut corners.

I can teach CCW in Nebraska, Kansas, Utah and Missouri.  If there are any other instructors that have that dedication,  I applaud them.  But I am one of them.

Utah ONLY option in the Morning if you have your NE Permit. - 9/28 - $25 -  http://twoswordstraining.com/events/utah-concealed-firearm-permit-class/

NE/Utah - $77 - 9/28 - Signup here - http://twoswordstraining.com/events/nebraska-utah/

Safe, Relaxed training in a rustic cabin, and private range.   You won't be disappointed.

I don't make anyone pay until they arrive.  Just notify me if you must cancel.

Don't like it after 1 hour or 4, leave with a full refund, but there is no Football to watch.

NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home, Pistol
MO P.O.S.T. Certified Handgun Instructor
NE, KS, UT, MO Certified Concealed Carry Instructor

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Nebraska/Utah CCW Class-Sept 28th cost $77 Lincoln, NE
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:53:32 PM »
A Stellar Example of the Free Market at Work.

You Go, TS!

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 03:21:55 PM »
We trainers all know what our time is worth.  Probably why Bill Gates would not stop to pick up $100 bill on the sidewalk.....

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 06:37:37 PM »
There is an adage written down somewhere respectable:

"Share all good things with your teachers."

It is an old idea, but a sound one.

Offering something at half price to get your foot in the door will not necessary get you the result you are looking for.   When I start teaching this class, do I try to one up you by offering the class at $69, or $59?

How does $49 dollars sound?  How about $39, all ammo furnished, and a grand buffet for lunch?

A few instructors do this class in church, and do not charge anything, but an offering plate is passed around after class.   

I would hate to see this fall into a price war, where the good teachers fall away, and we are only left with a few people that barely scratch out a class to present.

Offline TwoSwords

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 09:56:29 AM »
To few people take follow up training after taking a CCW course.  I am trying to encourage followup training with a lower price, and I would argue follow up training is second only to knowing the NE Law and legal ramifications of carrying a gun assuming you can handle a gun safely.

There are many great instructors, the NE State Patrol pretty much ensures that via their processes.

I will be posting sample content as a starting point and you can decide for yourself.

http://www.twoswordstraining.com/slides/