< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Failure to honor  (Read 720 times)

Offline ProtoPatriot

• Post approval required
Failure to honor
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:30:17 PM »
Reminder to all citizens, military personnel, police officers, and government officials: You are failing to honor the oath you took and in doing so are becoming traitors and enemies of the people.

The Pledge (Oath) the USA:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The Police Oath:
"On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character, or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the constitution, my community and the agency I serve"

The Military Oath:
"I, ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

The Presidential Oath:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The Congressional Oath:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

I took the oath all military personnel take, I took the oath to our country and Constitution. I WILL stand by those oaths; I WILL protect the constitution, I will stand as unyielding force against all - FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC - enemies that threaten the Constitution and My Country.

Remember who and what you took your oath to defend and where your allegiances lay. The government is not the country. The United States is a set of ideals, individuals united, and a way of coexistence. Don't let them manipulate you into following orders blindly, you have the right - nay, THE DUTY - to speak up and take action against ALL that threaten this great Nation and the Constitution on which it is founded upon.

Remember who and what you swore to protect!
Remember your Civil and Constitutional duty!
The USA is a Republic...
This is a Democracy...
This is not the USA...