< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rifle training for a beginner  (Read 751 times)

Offline bkent

• NFOA Full Member
Rifle training for a beginner
« on: January 14, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »
I've got a coworker who's never shot a rifle gun before.  He's bound and determined to buy an AR of some kind.  I told him he needs to take a class before he shoots. 

I see that MWTS has the perfect class for him, "NRA FIRST Steps Rifle."  Trouble is the class isn't currently offered.  88 Tactical also has a rifle course.  I gave him contact information for both of those places.

I've googled around and haven't found anything else along those lines.  Is there some other business or individual I'm missing that might be able to help him out?

He's from the Omaha area.

Thanks,
Kent

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Rifle training for a beginner
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
Maplecreek Gunsmith in Fremont does custom training classes for whatever is needed. (this is the place Staples turned down for a small business contest because they sell guns)

than there is a place in Yutan? (I think) that does classes are well

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:17:53 PM »
88 Tactical can also do one on one training custom tailored to the individual. If he doesnt have a rifle yet, I bet we have a couple laying around he can try. He can contact Jason at jwright@88tactical.com for details if interested.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline bkent

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 04:01:39 PM »
Thanks guys!  I passed the information along.
Kent