< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Results of March 22 IDPA Nebraska Classifier Match  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
Results of March 22 IDPA Nebraska Classifier Match
« on: March 24, 2014, 12:58:56 AM »
Here are the results from this past Saturday's (March 22) IDPA Nebraska Classifier Match at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club in Louisville, Nebraska. Despite the brisk 24 degrees temp, we had 36 shooters!!  8)

Sorry for the delay in posting them. We are using a new online scoring and posting program, and there were some glitches to have worked around.  :o

Play around with the options to view the different reports and analyses that you can generate by easily clicking the tabs!  ;)

https://www.uberscoremaster.com/?matchid=87E6AF99-525A-49B2-AB58-7FB9DC69489C
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: Results of March 22 IDPA Nebraska Classifier Match
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:56:26 AM »
Printed out.  Hung on wall.  Problem areas noted. 

I'll be back.

:)
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:03:23 PM »
I'll be back.

In the Fall??

[Sorry.   Really sorry for that one, Lorimor.  It's just that I can't help it since the trauma of that jammed Glock and the timer clock relentlessly ticking away on Saturday's Classifier.]

Between the Glock and the Clock, I managed to bring up the Tail End of the event.

But...Good News:   I'll be the Most Improved Shooter at the end of the next Classifier.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:35:25 AM »
In the Fall??

[Sorry.   Really sorry for that one, Lorimor.  It's just that I can't help it since the trauma of that jammed Glock and the timer clock relentlessly ticking away on Saturday's Classifier.]

Between the Glock and the Clock, I managed to bring up the Tail End of the event.

But...Good News:   I'll be the Most Improved Shooter at the end of the next Classifier.

sfg

The Clock and the Glock.  Sounds like a Dr. Suess book. :)

You should have plenty of time to get it squared away.  Bad time to have a balky gun. 

As for me, I'm not sure I'll have the complete analysis of my results done by then.  And then there's this thing called "practice."  Not sure I'll be where I need to be by fall or not. 

And the clock continues to tick. 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline mike_p

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »
In the Fall??

sfg
I'm pretty sure that my DQ makes ME the tail end, so you did better than me.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 04:29:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure that my DQ makes ME the tail end, so you did better than me.

Could be the case.

But you ain't gonna see me running around bragging about it, either.
Anyone who can make a Glock malfunction should lay low.   ['Specially if he's been to Glock Armorer School.]

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer