< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: COPS in Omaha  (Read 9638 times)

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
Re: COPS in Omaha
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2014, 08:08:28 PM »
I note that NORMAL people would have DUCKED.  People running a TV show apparently have different priorities.
From what I have read, the camera man did duck. He held the camera at arm's length above his head to get video. Somehow, the sound man got hung up in the vestibule and the situation went bad before he could get out. The bad guy tried to escape through the same vestibule.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »
If we are lucky he will have suffered enough shame that he quits posting here altogether. I doubt that will happen, since rarely do over-inflated egos grasp how out of touch with reality they really are. I have to say, having read the post before it was deleted, I was shocked at how ignorant it was, even though I brace for something really asinine every time I read one of his posts. To delete it just adds cowardice to the list of things I've already found offensive.
Excuse me - I believe we need more opinions, not less.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »

^^^ This.

There is one member of this forum I can NOT stand.  I won't name names (I think SFG is the only person that knows... if he even remembers heh) - but even though I don't like them, they do bring more / different view points on things.

If there's someone's posts here ya don't like, ya can always call them your crazy uncle and move on.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2014, 10:21:13 PM »
Opinions are one thing. The scolding, berating,  pontificating and know it all attitude that spews forth from him are totally different.

My $0.02

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2014, 02:05:24 PM »
Opinions are one thing. The scolding, berating,  pontificating and know it all attitude that spews forth from him are totally different.

My $0.02

How is it different?   An opinion that cannot be expressed is not an opinion, it is a thought, and of no value to anyone else.   There are areas on this planet where you keep your thoughts to yourself or you are punished, or shot.

Part of liberty is allowing those with whom you strongly disagree the same rights of expression that you enjoy.  Otherwise, if divergent opinions are suppressed it won't be long before YOUR opinions are suppressed.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
There are areas on this planet where you keep your thoughts to yourself or you are punished, or shot.

I'm sorry but dragging the Obama Administration into this is clearly getting off topic. ;D

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »
It was once said, "I hear there are divisions among you, for it must be, so that those which are proved may be made manifest."

Post that are shall we say less than factual or those that present advice that clearly goes against the norm are excellent opportunities to set the record straight and offer correction for those who chose to avail themselves of it.

Just my humble opinion.
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2014, 04:27:20 PM »
Grand Jury results out yet ?
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D