< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Range Report on the Drop in Barrel  (Read 505 times)

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
Range Report on the Drop in Barrel
« on: September 04, 2014, 09:18:46 PM »
Today was the day that the Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel got its workout in the Glock 22. The idea was to give Linda the feel of a full sized 9mm pistol (she has a Glock model 26), then move her over to the .40 cal. The Lone Wolf worked flawlessly (and RobertH's MFS 9mm ammo did too) in the Glock 22. Linda was deadly at 15 yards. She ran 2 17 round mags through. Then I switched her over to the .40 cal barrel and a 15 round magazine. Now she was comfortable with the feel of the Glock 22 in her hand. She ran the magazine at 15 yards with no problems and was deadly with it too.  She is a retired USAF Chief Master Sergeant, but somehow managed to escape firearms training during her service. Well today, I introduced her to the AR-15. She shot a box of 50 rounds with a red dot sight at 15 and 25 yards and managed to lose only one round. The rifle had an adjustable stock, and really didn't fit her well, but she did a fine job of ventilating the "Q" target. All in all today was a very good day at the range for her and my Glock 22. EOR!!
WØCHF

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Range Report on the Drop in Barrel
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:26:20 PM »
Thank you GB. Kudos to Linda and it was great to meet you in Grand Island.
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM