< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: RESULTS: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match December 6  (Read 701 times)

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
RESULTS: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match December 6
« on: December 06, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »
Results are posted for the IDPA Nebraska (www.facebook.com/idpanebaskawww.idpanebraska.com) Indoor Match held at Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range in Lincoln, NE.  There were 27 shooters today!!  8)

https://www.uberscoremaster.com/?matchid=CA3FFDF0-6B59-4F92-8E8D-84DC0FC8270F

Yes, it was challenging  :o ....rough  :o ...intentional dim lighting  ;) ...difficult to discern the threats and non-threats  ??? ... {sigh}  ::)

Hopefully folks could still have found the time to have some fun, too.  :)

Many thanks to Thunder Alley for hosting the match, to the shooters who helped facilitate the flow by pasting targets, clearing the floor of brass, helping with running the line and scoring, to Bob Swartz for helping me to set up the stages on Friday night with Randy and Cruze from TA, and to all those who stayed the entire match to help break down the stages.  :D
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: RESULTS: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match December 6
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 10:51:09 PM »
I have determined, after a thorough evaluation of my match performance, that I will definitely, without a doubt, in all certainty, DIE in a gun fight.  Only one procedural, but failed to make a LOT of hits.  Oy vey!

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum