< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Polls are posted for 2015 Legislation  (Read 2175 times)

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Polls are posted for 2015 Legislation
« on: January 15, 2015, 11:18:13 AM »
Be sure to check out the 2015 Legislation section of the forum for discussion of each bill introduced this session.  Polls have been posted for the bills introduced so far. 

Link here so you don't need to search for it:
http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/board,184.0.html
This is in the full members section, so if you cannot see it you are either not a full NFOA member or not logged on.

You do need to be a full NFOA member to vote.

You may only vote for the position we take on each bill once.

You may change your vote.

Voting closes the day that bill is heard in committee.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Polls are posted for 2015 Legislation
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 01:02:58 PM »
Hurry Hurry Step Right Up... several bills are being heard one week from today! 

This isn't the Brad Ashford switch-a-roo judiciary anymore... although some of the same people are there to slow the flow of freedom!

Also....do keep in mind, even if a bill isn't perfect, one should consider the possibility of a bill being revised once it gets through judiciary either for better or worse!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »
5 more bills introduced today brings us to a total of 15 Firearm-related bills this year.

Please read through them and discuss your thoughts in each topic.

NE Bill tracker notifies the subscriber of action taken on up to 15 bills at no charge.
Register here: http://www.nebraska.gov/billtracker/login.html
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:55:07 PM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
Polls were added for bills introduced last week if they weren't already there.

Offline rudy

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 08:58:42 AM »
How do I get access to to the current legislation section of the forum?  I remember filling out the join form (http://nebraskafirearms.org/join-the-nfoa/) information a while back--it must have worked as I get email notifications periodically.  Is there something else that I need to do?

I am a Nebraska resident and am currently attending UNL (I moved here for grad school).  While I do not know how long I will stay in NE, I figure I just as well help the effort while I'm here.  I am on campus every day and oftentimes my schedule is flexible enough that I might be able to walk down to the capitol building to show support for important bills being heard.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
Rudy...
Dan W. can tell you the status of your account...you are listed as a 'forum member' so somewhere along the way you never got registered as a 'full member'.  Could have been the email confirmation went to your spam folder or something similar. 
Judiciary Committee hearings on 2nd Amendment bills started today at 130pm & there should be plenty of opportunities to help us out in person down at the capital this year! Thank You!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline rudy

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 01:22:28 PM »
Rudy...
Dan W. can tell you the status of your account...you are listed as a 'forum member' so somewhere along the way you never got registered as a 'full member'.  Could have been the email confirmation went to your spam folder or something similar. 
Judiciary Committee hearings on 2nd Amendment bills started today at 130pm & there should be plenty of opportunities to help us out in person down at the capital this year! Thank You!
Hmm, I searched my email for NFOA and found the confirmation link (from 2013).  I must not've read the email thoroughly.  Oops.  I clicked the link and it said my address was confirmed, guess I'll wait and see if it actually worked.  Thanks.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 05:56:39 PM »
It might have expired. we'll have to see what webwizard DanW says.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 08:59:26 PM »
Rudy, your profile stated you were a not a Nebraska resident or an NFOA member when you signed up on the forum, so I took you at your word.

Your account has been updated

Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline GreggL

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 08:05:02 PM »
Dan W, I sent my request in a while back to become a full member and it has not been updated. I was unable to PM you so thought I would try and reach you here.
Thanks, Gregg
Government not being restrained by the Constitution as written is tyranny pure and simple.