< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: "Despite the strictest gun laws in the world, guns easily available in france."  (Read 956 times)

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Taking arms from the individuals that obey the law never works, after all criminals ignore gun laws and it makes the law abiding easier targets for the criminal element that profit from gun control.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/01/14/los-angeles-more-gun-control-more-violent-crime-in-2014/
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
It is amazing that CNN would air a report like this.  Maybe they forgot to check with Ted.  This not only makes the failure of gun control very apparent, it also shows the danger in massive unchecked immigration by those who refuse to assimilate.  Some might say this kind of thing reminds us of why our ancestors left Europe.  If the liberal cult in America is allowed to continue its policies, this is our future.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.