< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Editor on Wikipedia revises Brady Campaign as hate group  (Read 852 times)

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Editor on Wikipedia revises Brady Campaign as hate group
« on: June 29, 2010, 03:42:28 PM »
Gotta love this... After yesterday's SCOTUS decision, a clever editor revised the Brady Wikipedia entry to include:

"Following the incorporation of the 2nd Amendment in the Supreme Court decision McDonald v. Chicago, and the resulting acknowledgment of the right to keep and bear arms as a ?fundamental right? of US citizens, the Brady Campaign subsequently met the definition of a hate group due to their stated opposition to an established civil right."

Screen cap here: http://www.peoplespresscollective.org/2010/06/brady-campaign-is-newest-hate-group/.
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline justsomeguy

• Defender of the Constitution
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: Editor on Wikipedia revises Brady Campaign as hate group
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 06:48:08 PM »
If the shoe fits...

Sadly, the entry has since been removed.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:11:03 PM by justsomeguy »
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." - Marcus Aurelius