< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Stolen Guns in Kansas  (Read 863 times)

Offline Ram Ringer

• NFOA Full Member
Stolen Guns in Kansas
« on: December 28, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »
If anybody hears of someone selling a bunch of guns that they recently acquired and it seems a little out of the ordinary please let me know.

My Father in Law just called me and told me that his long time friend and gunsmith in Great Bend, KS had his shop broke into the other day. They weren't real selective on what they took. It seems like they were just grabbing what they could. Some of the guns had been worked on and were ready to be picked up some still needed to be worked on. There were about 35 to 40 long guns taken. Some were missing parts. This will probably close down his shop.

About the same time another place was broke into in Great Bend where the people took a bunch of handguns. This guy had a security system and watched the perps go in and out on video on his phone. It only to the police 35 minutes to get there.

Thanks

Galen
"The Most Important Political Office Is That Of The Private Citizen"  Louis Brandeis

Offline mizzly

• Forum Member
Re: Stolen Guns in Kansas
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 02:30:34 AM »
That has to be an empty feeling, watching but can do nothing. I hope the video was recorded to aid the investigation.

good luck finding those heathens.

do you have any links or a list of the guns stolen.
The online community gets around, the more people looking the better.

If these guns are to be fenced some one will get sloppy.