< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: United States Conceal Carry Asso & Self Defense Shield Insurance  (Read 1199 times)

Offline birddogne

• NFOA Full Member
Was wondering if any one has had any experience with the USCCA and their Self Defense Insurance.  Do you think it is worth while or just a pit to dump your money.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Re: United States Conceal Carry Asso & Self Defense Shield Insurance
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 06:58:57 AM »
I would advise you refer to one of our "sponsors" listed to the right....."Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network".  I will go so far as to challenge you to contact them and speak to Gila Hayes.  Delightful and helpful and can give you a myriad of reasons why their $85/years dues are "cheap insurance".   Having been a member myself going on 4 years, the training DVDs and monthly newsletter included worth the dues alone. 

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: United States Conceal Carry Asso & Self Defense Shield Insurance
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 07:14:45 AM »
I trust the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network, and have been a member for a couple years.

I have subscribed to CC magazine for a few years (this is my last), and I don't trust anything that guy has to offer....... Just my personal opinion. I'm sure it is a legitimate service, but I don't have trouble trusting someone who is in full time sales pitch mode at all times.