< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NEFGA Handgun Training Class 4/27  (Read 839 times)

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
NEFGA Handgun Training Class 4/27
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:45:28 AM »
Don't know anything about this other than what is posted.  Class will be conducted in Schuyler. 

http://www.nefga.org/forum/showthread.php?50351-NEFGA-Handgun-Training-Course&p=478654#post478654
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: NEFGA Handgun Training Class 4/27
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »
Would be interesting to take the course from a LOE.  My course was taught by an insurance agent. 

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
Lorimer...this appears to be nothing more than a class to fulfill the requirements to obtain a CHP.  Knowing that you and I have taken a few advanced classes together in the past, 2 hours on the range can be spent loading mags.....

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »
Lorimer...this appears to be nothing more than a class to fulfill the requirements to obtain a CHP.  Knowing that you and I have taken a few advanced classes together in the past, 2 hours on the range can be spent loading mags.....

Yeah, I was hoping it was more than a CCW class. :(  It would be nice to be able to go to a training event less than 2 hours from home for a change.  :)  Still, I thought I'd get the word out. 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller