< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 1911 giveaway from Nebraskas own Chambers Custom in American Cop magazine  (Read 824 times)

Offline lunchbox

• Steel Benefactor
Checkout pg 24 of the May edition of American Cop Magazine. Joe has built an amazing gun for a giveaway. The takedown tools may have even been made by a fellow forum member here.  ;D
http://fmgpublications.ipaperus.com/FMGPublications/AmericanCop/AC0513/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:07:40 PM by lunchbox »

Offline m0par

• NFOA Full Member
Great guy and guns. He helped me a lot a while back when I had run into a butcher job another "smith" had done on a 1911 of mine. I also got to look at some of his work. Impressive to say the least. He handed me one to drool over, but for fear of having to sell a kidney if I dropped it, I just drooled from afar.

I was half tempted to enter this drawing myself, then it got to the entry form asking for Agency Name, Type of Agency, and Title/Rank. Wonder how many LEOs would be ticked off if a non-LEO interloper won it instead. :)
"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty."--John Basil Barnhill

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
I was half tempted to enter this drawing myself, then it got to the entry form asking for Agency Name, Type of Agency, and Title/Rank. Wonder how many LEOs would be ticked off if a non-LEO interloper won it instead.

Who cares??? They don't publicly, nor will they announce winner's names. Do it...